Singa In Disguise: Selamat Hari Wanita Sedunia

Selamat Hari Wanita Sedunia

Harini Cah using my own drawing for this post :face46: like I've got nothing else to do.:face60: It's okay, assignment boleh tunggu. Hahahahaaaa:119: Ramai yang :22:tahu 8March sebenarnya memang International Women's Day yang diraikan setiap tahun sejak 1913 or 1914 macamtu. I not really remember, just that I used to hear my teacher mention about it and watching televisionblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com for the whole day during this day.

So, I trying to refresh my memory by reading the history about this International Women's Day where you can read it by blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comHERE. I just happy being born as a women, and I'm gonna be the first person to wish my mum.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Please appreciate every women in your life.:t: That's all I'm wanna say. To my silent readers, if you have not read my previous post, please be free to read my older post by click right arrow above. Thank you.:face38:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright and all reserved belong to aisyahISMail